- Regionale konferencer hvert 4. år og internationale kongresser hver 4. år
- Bønsfællesskab. Til alle, der ønsker det udsendes mails med aktuelle nyheder og konkrete behov for bøn
- ’The International Institute of Christian Nursing’, som er en sygeplejefaglig ressource-afdeling, der skaber muligheder for faglige netværk og udbyder kurser som
- ‘Science of Spiritual Care’
- ’Global Saline Process’ (om at være lys og salt i hverdagen)
- ’Faith Community Nursing (en slags moderne menighedspleje)
Læs Grete Schärfes blogindlæg “Vi er en stor familie”
International kontaktperson i Danmark:
Ingrid Lang Pedersen
Mobil: 22 27 80 12
ICN Congress 1.-5. juli 2023, Montreal, Canada
One of NCFIs strategic aims is to represent Christian nursing in the global nursing arena. To do this, we need to be present! The ICN is a federation of more than 130 member countries, representing more than 28 million nurses, and provides a great opportunity for us to represent Christian nursing. I encourage you to consider coming to this conference, submitting an abstract for presentation, or helping to sponsor one of your country members or an NCFI booth. Abstracts are now open until October 31, 2022. Please pray for NCFI as we hope to connect with nurses from around the world.
NCFI World Congress – Spain 2024
With less than 2 years to go, it is time to begin planning for attendance at the 2024 World Congress! We encourage you and your fellowships to begin praying for the congress and start collecting and saving money for airfares, visas, and conference costs. We hope to see a minimum of 2 delegates from each member country, as well as many general participants.
Those who have attended previous conferences have found it to be worthwhile – not only for the sessions, but especially for the fellowship.